Local Service Business Website Design
Local Service Business websites can benefit from a sleek, easy-to-use design and optimized local SEO, because what good is a website if no one sees it? We deliver both functionality and aesthetics while making sure your website gets in front of the audience that matters most to you and your business.
We ensure your business gets lots of attention with Local Search Engine Optimization, this is one of the most important aspects of local business marketing.
Local SEO has to do with your business, and promoting it locally. Ideally, you want your keywords to be optimized for your local business, meaning keep in mind what your local clientele searches, likes, and may be intrigued by when searching online.
Building a Service Business website that is optimized for search engines can be complicated, so we've created a package to get you ranking at the top of your local search results while you concentrate on your business!
Our Local Service Business websites include Guaranteed Search Engine Rankings:
- Market Research: We find out what your consumer is REALLY searching for: optimizing your website comes with knowing what your customers really want. We figure this out best by thinking like your consumer – this means we discover and analyze what they’re searching for. Find out what keywords people use when they’re searching for your industry's products or services locally. We look deeply at what kinds of iterations people use when they search for your business, competitors' businesses or your general area.
- Platform Analysis: HOW are people searching for your business? Find out what portals, websites, and tools customers and consumers are using when they look you up. More often than not, this can be narrowed down to Google, but now the digital world extends to all kinds of apps as well.
- Page Optimization: We create pages that are optimized for search. Keyword research is paramount when doing this. Optimization starts with making sure users are having the best possible experience when visiting your site – is it aesthetically pleasing, easy to find the information you’re looking for, is it helpful, is it easy to navigate? SEO plugins like Yoast SEO help with this, we use Yoast on all your website's pages.
- Content Creation: We create content that is in line with the intent of the search. Search intent refers to what type of intention your consumer has when they’re searching a particular topic. There are three types of searches people make: navigational, informational and transactional. Navigational has to deal with getting from point X to point Y. Informational means users want knowledge about a specific topic. Transactional means users are trying to purchase something, be it products or a service.
- Optimized URL's: Use short, descriptive, easy to read URLs. This isn’t rocket science – the shorter, cleaner and easier your URL is to locate in a browser history, the better! Use descriptive words that are concise rather than numbers, symbols, and so on.
- Create compelling meta titles and descriptions. You want your web pages to show up and look simple yet highly informative. Pick the best keywords for your meta titles, and do the same for your descriptions. Remember – don’t overdo it.